EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people, and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Director, Project + Program Management. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Looking for Program Manager / Senior Project Manager for one of EPAM largest clients from the Financial Services area.
You will be responsible for owning and managing a component program, which includes rapid ramping up of that component up to 250+ engineers (100+ incremental) and drive its projects transformation to scaled SCRUM and then to Managed Services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Kick off project activities, from KT to boarding of multiple offshore teams.
- Drive the program projects transformation into Scrum.
- Collaborate with the customer on KPIs/SLAs for Managed Services model.
- Interact with the client, Account Manager, Principal Program Manager, Global Delivery Manager, and Delivery Managers in projects locations (Eastern Europe + India) to discuss delivery and program strategy.
- Lead continuous improvement program.
- Perform stakeholder management: alignment with Product Managers on “beyond iterations” plans and open questions.
- Provide capacity management, teams balancing and optimization.
- Work with Principal Program Manager to execute program level governance with senior stakeholders on the client side.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Solid understanding of project management including different methodologies and engagement models
- Great leadership skills: ability to manage cross-functional teams across multiple locations
- Ability to drive projects processes transformation towards Agile and Managed Services
- Proven experience in program management
- Strong stakeholder management and governance experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance