Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Your key responsibility as a Partner Director is to oversee all partner related activities with the assigned tech partner portfolio regionally or globally. You will be driving top line revenue growth by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions. Relevant partners will be major tech companies with a significant global customer base and joint value add to Celonis partner ecosystem.
- Work with partners on achieving assigned goals (typically these goals are sales related, e.g. “partner influenced ACV” or “net new sourced pipeline”).
- Develop and execute a holistic partner strategy to achieve sales goals within the assigned set of technology partners.
- Build, manage and drive all aspects of partner relationships (up to C-level), including partner KPI’s, reviews, QBR’s, and other cadence.
- Support partners in their go-to-market activities including business planning, pipeline development, marketing, sales activities.
- Innovate sales initiatives, lead solution proposals and engage in new program development.
- Onboard and drive technical and sales enablement of partners.
- Support a partner-led strategy that can evolve into a broad framework for entering into strategic partnerships and alliances establishing Celonis as a preferred partner.
- Manage complex contract negotiations that include cross functional teams from Product, Operations, Engineering, Legal, Finance and senior management to gain support, approvals and to execute on the opportunities.
- Ability to lead internal teams of partner managers and senior partner managers.
- Up to 20% travel.
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience in the area of partner management, sales or business development, or alliance management.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and financial metrics.
- Track record of successfully building a technology partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs.
- Ability to excite others and build strong relationships at the executive level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations with the ability to articulate complex concepts and influence others.
- Degree in Business Administration / Economics / Information Systems or similar studies.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken/written English (other languages are an advantage).
- MBA/MS a plus
- Experience in building and managing teams, drive high performance through collaboration and entrepreneurship.
- Knowledge of Celonis services and technologies.
- Strong network across global technology companies.
- Business acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies.
- End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships including strategic technology relationships.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.