Director/Senior Director, Data Partnerships, Veeva Data Cloud
Crossix is looking for a Director or Senior Director to join the Veeva Data Cloud team and own relationships with healthcare data suppliers. We are looking for an experienced leader who can independently drive maintain and grow partnerships with healthcare organizations. You will be part of the Veeva Data Cloud team at Crossix and will leverage years of experience to customer success with our data partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new and growing team at Crossix and to help us expand our data partner relationships.
What You'll Do
- Hold ultimate responsibility for customer success with all data partners.
- Deliver data, analytics and other solutions to data partners.
- Grow and strengthen existing data supplier relationships through clear communication, leading QBRs, and driving overall customer success.
- Work cross-functionally within Crossix to manage all steps related to new partner relationships including technology and privacy discussions, opportunity evaluations, and technology deployment.
- Support early engagement with various healthcare organizations
- Recruit and hire a team to service and develop relationships as well as identify new opportunities for collaboration.
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to this unique opportunity.
What You've Done
- At least 15 years’ experience of proven customer success in a sales or service Client services capacity
- Successfully navigated and led teams in a cross-functional and very fast-paced environment
- You have deep knowledge of the health care ecosystem with specific knowledge of healthcare data partners
- Functional knowledge of health care privacy laws, regulations and de-identification methods
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.