Enterprise Project Manager at Bizzabo
Bizzabo is looking for a seasoned Enterprise Project Manager to join our team and lead projects for our most strategic customers. We put customers first in everything we do and pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction during their onboarding.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented Project Manager focused on building strong relationships with our customers. If you are an ambitious, experienced, and fun individual who is excited about the power of events then this role is perfect for you!
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
Our core values as a community have carried over to the virtual workspace as we’ve transitioned to remote work in light of COVID-19. We are closely watching the situation and are projecting a return to the office (following all precautions and health guidelines).
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead strategic enterprise customer onboarding, from signature to their first event.
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers around event strategy and best practices
- Own and manage the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term following Enterprise Playbook including:
- Create and manage project plan
- Manage resources, internal and external
- Track client decisions and progress
- Create weekly agenda, track all notes/action items
- Follow up after each meeting with action items
- Keep stakeholders informed of day-to-day project status, updates, and risks
- Mitigate risks
- Ensure compliance with company policies, privacy, and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Execute on several projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities.
- Communicate and present regular and timely project status updates to various levels of the client team and internal stakeholders
- Participates in process improvement initiatives
- Maintain a high degree of client satisfaction as measured through Bizzabo’s CSAT and NPS Score
Who you are:
- 5+ years previous experience as an Enterprise Project Manager in a complex, global, fast paced SaaS organization. Event experience a plus!
- Proficient in the use of project management tools- (MS Project, Airtable, Trello, etc.) for planning, work breakdown, scheduling, hours tracking, and collaboration
- Tech savvy and can quickly master the use of Bizzabo software platform to become a product expert
- Ability to multitask and problem solve complex global projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results
- Ability to adapt as situations change and problem solve creative solutions in real-time, communicating well with those around you and keeping the team and project on track
- Ability to assess a problem quickly and determine to what level it should be elevated to, directing the issue to the correct person(s)
- Share best practice project management skills with the broader team
- Passionate and curious about the future of events and technology and thrive on constantly learning more!