At Urbint, you are responsible for the successful delivery of Urbint’s AI-powered technology to help our utility clients make communities safer and more resilient. We are looking for an action-oriented individual who is obsessed with truly understanding client needs. With that understanding, you will internally advocate and articulate the client needs to our R&D team (product, software engineering, machine learning), in addition to externally translate the value of our technology to both senior executives and day-to-day operation managers.
- Own the full customer implementation process, including running user training sessions, scoping out data integration needs, and anything else that needs to be done to have a successful engagement implementation
- Set, communicate, and track against internal and external timelines to ensure successful delivery of our technology
- Clearly capture and articulate client needs to our R&D team (product, software engineering, machine learning) to influence the direction of Urbint’s new product features
- Run preliminary analysis of client data to ensure smooth data transfer with client
- Become SMEs on Urbint’s products, including understanding how artificial intelligence can be used in the utilities industry to help our clients
- 2+ enterprise software implementation, project management, or client services
- Strong project management skills & functional requirements gathering
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Self starter, always driving to ensure optimal client experience
- Comfortable communicating (verbal or written) to clients, from executives at Fortune 500 companies to day-to-day operation managers
- Experience with technology and data analysis (Excel at a minimum)
- Able to balance multiple projects and prioritize potentially competing needs
- Ability to travel 15-25% of the time
What We Offer
Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status