Greater NYC Area
Domio is a lodging and hospitality brand powered by tech, design, and quality service. We offer hand-selected, thoughtfully designed homes for a delightful stay. We are looking for an Installation Manager to work with us at our headquarters in NYC, who will oversee the openings of new projects around the country.
At Domio You Will:
- Oversee all FF&E and OS&E logistics pertaining to the installation of new hotel and short term rental openings around the country, working closely with the Project Manager, Procurement Manager, and Development Operations Manager to open projects on schedule
- Be the main point of contact for third party logistics
- Create and execute opening schedules based on construction, deliveries, etc.
- Manage third party logistics teams and vendors on site
- Develop a warehousing and installation strategy based on project timelines
- Work with the Procurement Manager and Operations Development Manager to ensure that all FF&E and OS&E products are delivered and installed correctly and on time
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of comparable work experience - scheduling / logistic planning / coordinating deliveries / project planning / construction experience
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Able to problem solve quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks in a compressed time frame
- Ability to maintain order and efficiency in a stressful environment
- Ability to travel 50-70% of the time to be onsite for our new openings
- Understanding of the construction build‐out process
- Experience on a construction site
- Ability to read architectural and floor plans
Domio is a technology platform focused on the travel sector, encompassing real estate, hospitality, and design with an emphasis on social connections. We are revolutionizing the travel experience by creating a curated, end-to-end consumer experience - delighting our customers is in our DNA. Our mission is to connect the world through travel.
We are looking for innovative, bright, and talented professionals to join us in changing the real estate, hospitality, and travel industries. We have a fast-paced, exciting culture and a growth mindset.
• Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
• Travel credit per year to stay in Domio properties
• Learning and education budget, free books, and classes
• Fitness stipend
• Team events and offsites
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Competitive salary
• Catered lunches every Friday
• Dog friendly office
Read Full Job Description