Junior Strategic Technology Partner at Cityblock Health
Cityblock Health is the first tech-driven provider for communities with complex needs—bringing better care to where it’s needed most, block by block. Founded in 2017 on the premise that “health is local” and based in Brooklyn, we are backed by Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs along with some of the top healthcare investors in the country.
Our mission is to improve the health of underserved communities. Importantly, our solutions are designed specifically for Medicaid and lower-income Medicare beneficiaries, and we meet our members where they are, bringing care into the home and neighborhoods through our community-based care teams and Virtual Care offerings.
In close collaboration with community-based organizations, local providers, and leading health plans, we are reorganizing the health system to focus on what matters to our members. Equipped with world-class, custom care delivery technology, we deliver personalized primary care, behavioral health, and social services to deliver a radically better experience of care for every member and community we serve.
Over the next year, we’ll grow quickly to bring better care to many more members and their communities. To do this, we need people who, like us, believe that everyone should have good care for what matters to them, in their community.
Our work is grounded in a belief in the power of a diverse community. To close gaps in care and advance equity in the communities we serve, we have to start with making our own team diverse and inclusive. Our ways of working are characterized by creativity, collaboration, and mutual learning that comes from bringing together a community from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to ensure that every person on the Cityblock team, and every Cityblock member, feels supported and included as a part of our community.
- Aim for Understanding
- Be All In
- Bring Your Whole Self
- Lean Into Discomfort
- Put Members First
About the role:
The Junior Strategic Technology Partner will report to the Strategic Technology Partner (STP) for Member Activation + Trust (MA+T) and be responsible for supporting the implementation and ongoing support of new and existing systems for Cityblock care teams. This role will be focused on documentation, support, presentations, and training for high-impact projects that align with the business objectives and improve program effectiveness. You will work closely with our Product, Operations, and Clinical teams to identify opportunities for workflow improvements and develop/promote best practices from multiple disciplines, including traditional systems/SaaS administration and assistance with project management. You are a strong communicator; listening, learning, and teaching are critical aspects of this position as you will be working closely with Operations and Product teams to ensure strong support and optimal outcomes.
Requirements for the Role:
- Experience with SaaS based communication systems similar to Talkdesk and Textline
- Comfortable working with external vendors to prioritize support issues, drive resolution, and communicate path forward to internal team members
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed
- Ability to learn, support, and optimize new systems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently with guidance from the STP and under the pressure of deadlines
How we define success:
- Work closely with STP to determine project and system needs for implementation and ongoing support
- Support the evaluation, planning, design, and execution of new or existing software features and applications
- Educate teams and users through training and create documentation to support adoption
- Contribute to defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring project delivery
- Leverage the feedback of team members to identify product opportunities and translate those to specific requirements
- Regularly engage with team members to understand their problems and the needs of the market
- Communicate status clearly: progress, setbacks, and tradeoffs
- Provide first level support to end users
- Provision accounts and troubleshoot account related issues and requests
- Experience administering cloud-based and SaaS systems
- Other duties, tasks, and special projects as required
Nice To Have
- Experience in a startup environment, ideally in healthcare, education, or similarly regulated industry
What We’d Like From You:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- A short cover letter, please!
Cityblock values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the populations we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Cityblock will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.