Manager, Platform Services
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Manager, Platform Services, you will oversee a team of Platform Managers and be responsible for the productivity and success of your team and its members while working closely with the Client Delivery leadership team. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals.
- Manage project priorities and technical resources of your team which provides platform consulting and configuration services to our customers and/or partners
- Report on teams effectiveness and efficiency to department leadership
- Onboard new team members and train on the Yext platform, other key operations systems, effective data analysis and prioritization.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly 1:1's with team members and assists in their career development and functional training
- Work closely with Client Success Managers, Account Executives in the Sales organization to ensure we are exceeding client and partner expectations
- Provide input on and review new processes and procedures based on business needs
- Consult with clients and other departments on product capabilities
- Develop and monitor key metrics for the team including CSAT and Productivity while ensuring proper work allocation across team resources
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years of operations, consulting, finance, analyst, or client services experience
- Management or Team Lead Experience Preferred
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Experience providing clear and effective feedback
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- SQL and ZenDesk knowledge is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.