Manager, Security Training & Engagement at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Manager, Security Training & Engagement is responsible for helping expand and improve Blink Health’s existing security education program. This function will include creation and support of awareness communications, presentations, attestations, marketing material, training rollouts, events, phishing exercises and use of internal social media platforms to drive employee engagement with Security at all levels of the company.
What success looks like in this role:
Help to expand and improve Blink Health’s existing security education program. This function will include creation and support of awareness communications, presentations, attestations, marketing material, training rollouts, events, phishing exercises and use of internal social media platforms to drive employee engagement with Security at all levels of the company.
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution — Do your best work
- Maintain and develop explanatory materials such as presentations, videos, blog posts, and other materials in support of the Information Security and Risk communications strategy.
- Build relationships with cross departmental partners to improve the quality of security awareness training throughout the organization, including with consultants.
- Support security awareness phishing programs and follow up trainings, both to meet regulatory obligations and to ensure we keep our workforce up-to-date on the threat of internet attacks.
- Understand cybersecurity threats and be able to liaise with both Engineering and non-technical teams.
Good Owner — Be the CEO of your role
- Partner with Corporate Communications to convey security awareness messages that are consistent with corporate branding.
- Manage reporting and metrics of key dashboard milestones.
- Help organize security awareness events.
- Bring new and creative ideas and energy to the existing program.
- Continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor gaps in program to increase its effectiveness.
- Engage employees and consultants to be mindful of best security practice and behaviors both at home and at work, using interactive learning experiences and building a secure culture.
Good Learning — Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback — Consider the perspectives of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
Desired qualities and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in cybersecurity.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in information security, technology/cyber intelligence and a solid communications, media and marketing skill set.
- 2+ years of security awareness training or a similar background preferably in large enterprise.
- Ability to function independently with limited direction.
- Practical knowledge of various learning styles and a variety of awareness techniques
- Experience writing and designing information security educational material for employees.
- Experience running and supporting phishing campaigns and training.
- Experience using advanced spreadsheet techniques (using tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets).
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and slide design/visual), with experience in clearly explaining complex information security concepts and technologies for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to speak to mid to large size groups presenting training and awareness.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work across team boundaries.
- Industry certifications (or progress toward them) will be considered a plus.
- Instructional designer or any skills related to training will be considered a plus.
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.