Merchant Associate at DoorDash
We’re looking for a Merchant Associate to help provide our merchants the best onboarding and ongoing DoorDash experience and build a long-term strategic partnership.
Our merchants are the heart and soul of DoorDash. As a Merchant Associate, you will work with the operations teams to support our merchant partners and serve as the face of DoorDash. You will become an expert in all things DoorDash (e.g. new products, menus, tools, onboarding) and be merchants’ primary resource for questions, concerns, and education on how to succeed and grow on our platform. You will work cross-functional on special projects aimed at improving our products, getting feedback from our merchants, and ensuring a great onboarding experience. This role is best suited for candidates with strong client-service skills, the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and the tenacity to solve many disparate problems for multiple stakeholders at once.
You must be a high energy, personable and motivated self-starter. We look for hustlers who are reliable, looking to work hard, and can tackle hard problems with relentless persistence. Above all else, we are looking for team members who are driven and as excited as we are to provide an amazing experience for local businesses.
- Self-motivated and driven, wants to begin a career in account management and/or client service
- High energy/hustlers, customer-service oriented
- Reliable and resilient, able to manage an angry merchant in person, over the phone or through email
- New-Grads Welcome
- Analytical Major or Quantitative major a plus
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer proficiency including good knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Excellent project management skills and ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3,300 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.