Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
Quadpay is expanding our Customer Success team! We’re looking for a Merchant Onboarding Specialist who can join our Merchant Success team and help us scale the evolving team. You will work with the sales and success teams to ensure an overall smooth experience for onboarding merchants and integrating Quadpay on their website.
This is a technical project combined with relationship-oriented role. Your job will be to help our SMB e-commerce customers get off on the right foot by training them on Quadpay as well as coaching them on e-commerce best practices and strategies for their brands.
What You'll Do:
- Become a power user of the QuadPay platform and all forms of integration
- Work with marketing to ensure onboarding accounts have high visibility
- Constant effective communication to ensure accounts go live
- Optimize campaigns and processes in SalesForce
- Coach merchants on e-commerce best practices and strategies to help them get the most out of their investment with QuadPay
- Facilitate and run group training webinars
- Exceed program KPIs
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure completion of Onboarding Program
- Identify new opportunities to meet the goals and objectives of the program
- Develop regular cadence with Sales and CX to ensure you have full picture of QuadPay
A Day in the Life:
- 3-5 onboarding (1 hour) and check-in (30 min) calls with customers
- Responding to incoming emails from customers in a timely manner
- Building example campaigns and emails in customer accounts
- Reaching out proactively to customers to ensure completion of our Onboarding Program
- Researching, facilitating, and brainstorming ways to evolve the onboarding team’s processes, tools and partners
- Ensure seamless onboarding and hand off to Account Managers to continue the relationship
- Providing continuous feedback on process improvements in the merchant onboarding function
You Should Have:
- 1-3 years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role
- Hands-on experience working with a high volume of customers via phone and email
- Working knowledge of the SMB marketing and ecommerce tech ecosystem is a plus
- Ability to take customer pain-points or desired outcomes and prescribe suggestions and solutions in real time
- Empathy and a positive attitude with a desire to help SMB merchants
- Experience with Salesforce (service and sales cloud)
- Highly organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented
- Curiosity and willingness to try things that may be outside of your core expertise
- Ability to adapt to change as this is a new team and quickly evolving
- A problem-solving attitude with good judgement and attention to detail is key
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!
Read Full Job Description