Operational Excellence Associate, Provider
We're looking for an Operational Excellence Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with our Operational Excellence Team to drive value through strategic projects, process improvement, and change management for cross-team initiatives on the Provider side of our business. You’ll be responsible for progress on the Operational Excellence roadmap by aligning, empowering and equipping teams with resources needed to multiply Flatiron's value to providers and their patients.
- Collaborate with leaders across the Provider Operations org to understand teams’ strategic opportunities, goals, and roadblocks
- Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders (your customers)
- Analyze existing process flows and identify areas for improvement
- Identify needs for new processes to support our business goals
- Design (with strong stakeholder input) and implement new processes and scale methodology to guide internal operations and drive efficiency gains
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to internal and external stakeholders
- Advocate for internal customer needs, achieve buy-in from stakeholders and influence cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables
This Operational Excellence Associate will collaborate with leaders across the Provider organization (e.g. customer success, interfaces, implementation, product operations) to drive up to two projects simultaneously, implement and manage process improvement initiatives, and ensure overall success of each project. Additionally, this OpEx Associate will own running and coordinating content for our monthly org-wide [email protected] meeting.
Who You Are
You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an impact. You excel in relationship building, project management, and analytical and communication skills. You have experience leading projects within or across multiple teams. You enjoy developing champions for early adoption of new processes and effectively managing change. You like figuring out how to raise the bar and you’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each day.
- You have 2+ years operations, project management and/or consulting experience working collaboratively with key stakeholders across multiple levels
- You have a high degree of comfort with ambiguity and can create order from disorder
- You have robust project management skills with demonstrated success in bringing complicated projects to life
- You have the ability to distill complexities and translate them into concrete action plans
- You are passionate about our mission to improve healthcare through technology
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.