Operations & Strategic Projects Associate - Customer Experience
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
Our Customer Experience team is on the front line of our company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. In order to accomplish this, a talented and dedicated Customer Experience Management team is needed to equip our Specialists with the tools, training, processes and platforms needed to succeed.The Cx Associate of Operations & Strategic Projects will work within the Cx Management team on core strategic and operational processes across various department initiatives. The Associate’s main focus is to drive value by designing the strategy for key initiatives, leading the implementation, and owning the outcome from start to finish. These initiatives will span across the department, which support all Blink’s products, services and customers/partners.
If you join Blink, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all aspects of our product, business and process
- Assist with the Customer Experience department’s day to day operations and escalations
- Work closely and coordinate across all Customer Experience tiers of support to improve operational efficiencies
- Drive the design, analysis and execution of key Customer Experience strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate growth and efficiencies
- Diagnose complex problems, develop data driven recommendations, and execute along those initiatives to improve existing operations
- Generate new ideas for initiatives that refine Blink Health’s Customer Experience strategy
- Work and coordinate across Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to implement new business initiatives
- Track and communicate progress and decisions clearly and regularly to stakeholders
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2-3 years experience from a consulting firm, private equity firm, and/or business/strategic operations group
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Experience in a role that requires financial or business analytics and/or strategic thought
- Functional skills – general strategy/commercial experience and core competency in one/some of operations, product development, customer experience, sales & marketing
- Real and deep interest in operations and customer care
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.