Partnerships Implementation Manager
We’re one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because we’re making homeownership simpler, faster — and most importantly, more accessible for all Americans.
By combining smarter technology with a desire to not just change one piece of the journey but the entire makeup of what it’s like to buy and own a home in this country, we’re building things that don’t exist yet.
Better.com by the numbers:
- We fund $600 million in home loans per month
- Nearly $5 billion in loans funded since our inception in 2016
- 2 years running, we’re one of Crain’s “Best Places to work”
- We’re #11 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in NYC
- And #964 on Inc.’s 2019 “5000 Fastest-Growing Companies”
- We’ve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
- ...and counting
We continue to outpace the industry at every turn. We’ve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank. Plus, our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech and finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, and others have all invested in our vision of redefining the entire home buying journey.
A Better opportunity:
The Better Partnerships Team is responsible for sourcing and developing strategic partnerships for Better.com. The Partnerships Implementation Manager will oversee the implementation of new and existing partnerships by providing strategic insight and direction based on partner’s goals and product capabilities.
- Understand a new partner’s technical landscape, working with Better.com’s Partnerships leadership to define an integration approach that fits with the intended operating model
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure partnership success as defined by analytically-informed targets regarding scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge our partner’s requirements with Better.com’s goals and coordinate throughout all project phases with internal stakeholders such as Legal, Marketing, and Product.
- Monitor project progress continuously and carry out detailed, scheduled reporting on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved team members to identify problems, create solutions, and implement improved workflows or other infrastructure
- Proactively identify project roadblocks and manage subsequent issue tracking / resolution
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, upstream with executives and downstream with operators and end users
- Project management or implementation experience required
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- 4+ YOE in consulting, investment banking or at a fast paced startup
- A love for Gantt Charts is a plus