PMO, Social Impact at Peloton (Greater NYC Area, NY)
The Program Management Office (PMO) at Peloton drives alignment, collaboration, and communication across the company. This role has an opportunity to work across wide cross-functional strategic initiatives. As a PMO, Senior Manager, she or he will collaborate with executive program sponsors to set direction, goals and long-term vision for our ambitious Social Impact initiatives and deliver key programs inline within this strategic goal. This person will work cross-departmentally with partners at all levels, including senior management, to achieve successful delivery of strategic programs.
- Independently lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment.
- Promote the strategic value, context, and KPI’s impacted to help align teams to a unified goal/vision.
- Demonstrate PMO best practices:
- Prepare and manage integrated program and department project plans
- Identify, communicate, and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues
- Design program templates and playbooks to be used for new programs
- Track any significant changes to the Plan of Record, notify all stakeholders, and provide guidance on managing the change
- Proactively identify and escalate risks and issues to key stakeholders; collaborate with teams to develop mitigation and resolution plans.
- Work closely with various program managers within Peloton to ensure the development and implementation of repeatable, and standardized program frameworks.
- Manage intake and prioritization processes to develop clear project milestones and roadmaps.
- Scope and plan projects (set goals and KPIs, create project plans, identify key stakeholders, identify risks and contingency planning, develop a change management plan) from project initiation all the way through to delivery and sustain.
- Maintaining visibility into on-going key strategic programs.
- Define and track resource allocation and program spend vs budget.
- You are self motivated, action oriented, pragmatic, and intellectually curious.
- You have social impact experience and are committed to our cause of “democratizing fitness".
- Ability to speak and translate between technical and non-technical business stakeholders.
- Track record of successfully executing portfolio, program and project management across manufacturing, supply chain, finance, revenue, and enterprise system initiatives.
- Ability to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities in a fast paced environment and lead teams through change while maintaining a can-do attitude .
- 5+ years of program management or related experience.
- 5+ years of defining Social Impact targets, evaluation criteria, managing implementations, and monitoring results.
- An excellent communicator, both written and orally; experienced in creating communications and presentations for multiple levels of staff and executives regularly.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.