Project Coordinator, Customer Enablement
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing venture-backed enterprise tech startups in NYC? BetterCloud recently launched the first-ever SaaS application management and security platform, establishing an entirely new solution category and positioning the company for expansion stage growth as the $50 billion market for enterprise SaaS applications continues to evolve. BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with an engineering office in Atlanta, GA. For more information, please visit www.bettercloud.com.
Named one of Forbes’ Billion Dollar Startups in 2017, BetterCloud is looking for a high-performing a Project Coordinator for our Implementation Team. We are looking for an obsessively organized and motivated Junior Project Manager for our Implementations Team. This person will be responsible for planning and coordinating BetterCloud Implementation projects. They will work closely with our Technical Implementation Specialists, Project Manager and customers to ensure they have everything needed to execute on the project plan. If you love technology, are a compulsive note taker with excellent communication skills and even better planning chops, this is the role for you.
- Plan, document, and coordinate BetterCloud Implementation Projects
- Ensure Implementation Projects are running in a timely manner and tracking to completion
- Communicating with IT professionals from some of the most tech-forward companies in the world while maintaining our core principles of always striving to delight
- Making sure customers are fully prepared with prep work before meetings
- Work closely with Customer Success and Sales teams to gather information and ensure a successful Implementation
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams.,
Qualifications | Required:
- Minimum of 0-2 years of project coordination experience or similar within the technology industry
- Familiarity with cloud applications, in particular, G Suite, Okta, Slack, Dropbox, Salesforce, Zendesk, and Atlassian.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects and work with technical staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
What we offer
- Competitive base salary + stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator