BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
This is a key position within the services organization accountable for the delivery of BetterCloud projects to enterprise customers, and working closely with critical internal stakeholders including sales, customer success, support, training, and operations. You will be focused on project initiation, planning, scheduling, reporting, risk/issue management, driving progress and providing oversight to the work of assigned services team members. In addition, you will provide operational support and leadership to the Services team.
You will have extensive experience in project management, project planning, change management, risk management and customer management. You will have a strong customer facing Project/Program Management background in vendor services with an ability to oversee large projects and portfolios of projects. You will excel at finding the way forward in complex project and technical situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience as a project manager delivering technical solutions to enterprise customers
- A track record in successfully leading the delivery of enterprise technology projects for multiple clients/customers.
- Consulting services experience working with strong matrix management skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Demonstrated leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and organized.
- Experience in risk identification, impact analysis, and mitigation
- Project Management professional certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred.
- Experience working with SaaS products such as Okta, Box, Salesforce, Workday, GSuite, O365 etc. preferred
- Technical skills and experience including:
- Salesforce administration
- Google Apps Scripts or similar scripting languages
- Aptitude to learn our product and gain experience in Identity Management, Security, and SaaS Operations, including:
- User lifecycle management
- User directories
- Profile mastering
- Data Loss Prevention
- Groups and group policy
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast moving environment individually and as a team
- Ability to travel 30% in the US
- Bachelor's Degree
- Leads the entire project delivery lifecycle while ensuring customer success.
- Manages several enterprise projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates resilience, tact, influence, and problem-solving in a variety of complex situations to maintain project momentum and customer satisfaction
- Administers formal change control in accordance to any changes in scope, time, and cost
- Communicates project status to a wide variety of customer and internal stakeholders and engages them as necessary
- Employ scope, time, cost, resource, communication, and risk management processes
- Partners with cross-functional teams to ensure customer and BetterCloud success
- Take a hands-on approach to learning the BetterCloud platform and various use cases.
- Contributes to the evolution of the BetterCloud services methodology and process
- Assist manage and drive operational procedures with the Services team.
- Assist administer, evolve and manage the operational structure and tool set within the services organization
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.