Project Manager at Paxful
Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 3 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Operations Manager, the Associate Project Manager will be charged with supporting senior team members with the oversight of project delivery and help manage the scope of projects. They will resolve inefficiencies in tools, process, and workflow as well as find new methods to promote efficiency. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Associate Project Manager will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate meetings and agendas, take notes, and follow up on action items
- Facilitate meetings: Kickoffs, weekly stand-ups, planning and brainstorming sessions
- Create and maintain reporting, document processes and constantly improve the documentation flow
- Manage and coordinate the internal approval process by proactively following up on outstanding items from product leads and internal stakeholders
- Assist with creating Google Slides presentations for internal meetings
Who You Are
- Fun, upbeat, confident, and a good representative of company culture
- You enjoy stepping outside of your comfort zone and relish the opportunity to tackle new and exciting challenges
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and have willingness to get into the weeds and make things happen.
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 years of administrative and/or project management experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be effective independently.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, Thursday happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.