Regional Strategic Project Manager at LeafLink
LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry's largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With thousands of retailers and thousands of brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Thrive Capital and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!The Role
LeafLink is looking for a Regional Strategic Project Manager to join our growing team in New York City, Los Angeles or Austin reporting directly to one of our Senior Regional Directors. We know that to tackle our toughest challenges, we need different approaches, unique perspectives, and new ways of thinking. We have built and continue to expand our team of creative problem-solvers from a diverse group of industries, specialties and backgrounds.
This role will drive a number of strategic growth initiatives across regions owned by the regional directors and work with cross-functional teams across the organization to help identify, assess, plan and project-manage regional opportunities.Responsibilities
- Defines, prioritizes, and develops project roadmaps for key regional and cross-regional initiatives centering on product launches, expansion plans for new markets, etc.
- Assists in assessing product-market fit across LeafLink’s full suite of offerings in collaboration with product heads and regional directors
- Develops a project management planning rhythm which includes setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, identifying roadblocks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Leads the communication of project/ initiative progress, needs and risks to the appropriate audiences
- Understands and analyzes project risks and resource allocation within the regional teams
- Oversees the rollout of initiatives through project plans and KPI dashboards
- Oversees the development of projects and ensuring team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently and meeting deadlines while upholding the company's standard
- Accurately documents the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification
- Drafts and provides input into the team’s budget
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations on quantitative analysis for business case development
- 3+ years of project management experience across B2B technology and business services
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to internal stakeholders
- Ability to apply project management best practices across a number of initiatives at a time
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Strong leadership abilities to maintain, level-up, and inspire both the team and the community we serve in the marketplace
- Ability to partner with business teams on concepts and strategies to ensure a collaborative go-to-market approach
- Bachelor's degree required
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.