Revenue Enablement Manager
Greater NYC Area
Bizzabo is the fastest growing event technology company in a $7B market. Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to manage, measure and grow professional events across the globe. We are pioneers of event technology and champions of our customer's success. We are on a mission to bring people together and to make events more rewarding for everyone involved.
Bizzabo customers include: Virgin, Github, Vice Media, Accenture, and Harvard among thousands of others. Bizzabo is often named as one of the most promising tech companies coming out of Israel. Bizzabo's growth has been featured on TechCrunch, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, Huffington Post and many more.
As a Revenue Enablement Manager, you will deliver world-class training in a creative and exciting way to Bizzabo’s business functions.
- You will start by identifying learning and training opportunities throughout the different Go-To-Market teams.
- You will develop innovative and engaging training programs at scale and customize where appropriate.
- You will lead and oversee the development of a learning strategy and curriculum and determine effective learning paths/platforms with the intention of accelerating the team’s journey and educational development.
- An ideal candidate would also personally teach some of the classes and will be an active contributor for Bizzabo’s employee learning.
We’re looking for extraordinary and ambitious individuals who have a robust vision for refining and scaling successful programs and are passionate about holistic, consistent and integrated learning, training and development plans.
- Define and deliver on the vision and strategy for upskilling and training while determining the right learning strategies and delivery platforms.
- Create high-quality and comprehensive learning modules, that span core training content, playbook resources, workbooks, activity portfolios, and certifications.
- Build a comprehensive framework to map and identify product and business knowledge needs, current competencies and skills gaps that need to be bridged, while providing effective learning paths.
- Work with business partners to evaluate expected results from upskilling programs and ensure nimble program management of all upskilling programs.
- Manage Bizzabo’s internal learning solutions and learning management system (LMS).
- Manage and co-lead Sales, Marketing and Customer Success Quarterly team offsite meetings
- Teach and train employees on a variety of topics, and bring in the right stakeholders to teach more elaborated and knowledge requiring sessions.
- Identify and incorporate the most effective and innovative practices in learning delivery to design, write, and build a range of high-quality learning experiences.
- Serve as the central point of contact and provide feedback, support, and direction to external vendors who are building learning assets or products for our team.
- Update and maintain existing content on an ongoing basis while curating existing content into new learning designs and paths.
- Coordinate training plans and development related to new role onboarding
- Monitor completion of required training content (onboarding, e-learning)
- Some typical daily activities would include:
- Teach basic classes to onboarding employees
- Maintain the LMS platform by talking to platform CSMs
- Meet with different managers and build training arrays together
- Oversee a training to experienced employees (not taught by you)
- Research innovative ways to teach and deploy methods across the organization
- BA or BS Degree
- Experience writing and designing sales training materials, either product or soft skills training, for either in-person or online delivery.
- Experience designing learning programs (or online media) in the tech industry. Experience making e-learning exciting, fun and social. Fluent in current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning.
- Experience in running and teaching corporate training sessions
- Experience in Project Management, with the ability to multi-task and advance activities across multiple concurrent workstreams.
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate with confidence across functions and levels
- A clear understanding of business needs and sensitivity to differences across various groups.
- Advanced editing, writing, and critical reasoning skills; outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and presence. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly.
- Ability to confidently lead a team in challenging, complex and ambiguous environments.
- Experience using standard publishing tools (Office and Adobe products)
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and engage and influence stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
Read Full Job Description