Sales Operations Program Manager
Flatiron’s mission is to improves lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. The experience of every cancer patient is a powerful legacy. Each patient’s story has the unique potential to teach us something new about the way cancer works, and help us find more effective treatments, faster. At Flatiron, we believe that learning from the experience of every cancer patient is an imperative — it is the key to accelerating research and continuing to improve the quality of care. What stands in the way is an overwhelming technology challenge: much of the available, real-world clinical data is unstructured and stored across thousands of disconnected community clinics, medical centers and hospitals. It is a problem that we believe we can solve.
The Sales Operations team is responsible for building gold standard business processes, metrics and reporting to help Flatiron’s sales and commercial teams run efficiently and effectively. These processes focus primarily on sales automation, sales forecasting, analytics & metrics tracking, incentive compensation modeling and calculation, CRM adoption, and contract management.
As a member of this team, the Sales Operations Program Manager will drive change management for strategic cross-functional initiatives in partnership with other Sales Ops team members and business stakeholders. In addition, this role will drive process re-engineering, stakeholder communication and alignment, and vendor selection and management for our sales tech stack. The program manager should have a talent and passion for implementing new initiatives along with a desire to continuously improve existing operating models. This role reports into the Director of Sales Operations.
- Manage Sales Ops initiatives with emphasis on adoption and change management. E.g.,
- Drive company wide process to prioritize and sequence Salesforce projects, in close collaboration with Salesforce administrators.
- Spearhead initiative to identify and implement technology enabled solution to manage and scale our professional services offerings (e.g., Research Spotlights).
- Drive cadence of annual activities for key Sales Ops deliverables (bookings forecast & quota, compensation design, discount policy etc) in collaboration with other team members and commercial leaders of our Research and Provider business.
- Partner with Sales, Life Sciences Partnerships, Marketing, Customer success, Customer Support and Operational Excellence teams to lead, support, and influence the adoption of new process, policy and procedure
- Create and communicate status updates on initiative progress to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior experience in developing and managing complex change management initiatives, preferably in a Sales Operations capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexities, roadblocks and hurdles in cross-functional projects, with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- 4+ years of experience, preferably within a Sales Operations, Project Management Office (PMO) or Operational Excellence role
- Data-driven, detail-oriented, proactive, self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Startup mindset, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to add structure and order to ambiguity
- Passionate about healthcare and the fight against cancer
- Knowledge of best practices in project management and change management