Salesforce Release Manager at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing Salesforce Application Releases using SFDX Second Generation Packaging.
- Maintaining and adding features to Jenkins automation.
- Monitoring automated jobs and fix issues as they arise.
- Adding and supporting features to Zipari Application Lifecycle Management app built on Salesforce.
- Planning and executing scheduled releases for multiple client instances through automation.
- Maintaining release notes for each release.
- Coordinating code merge for releases. Having a solid understanding of CI/CD Processes.
- Assuming ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation.
- Working closely with development staff to resolve build problems/merge conflicts.
- Keeping consistency between Client Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT, and Production.
- Experience with Salesforce Managed Packages
- Experience with Second Generation Packaging
- Jenkins, Groovy and Shell scripting languages
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Metadata Type and Dependencies
- Salesforce Admin Certified, Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Certification preferred
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress