Salesforce Release Manager at Zipari
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
The Salesforce Release Manager works with Salesforce engineering teams and is responsible for ensuring the stability of Salesforce Managed Package releases. The Release Manager partners with developers to make sure they have a clear path and process for testing and upgrades to existing managed packages. They are expected to follow ISV best practices for implementing and managing release processes for configuration and code through all environments.
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing Salesforce Application Releases using SFDX Second Generation Packaging
- Maintaining and adding features to Jenkins automation
- Monitoring automated jobs and fix issues as they arise
- Adding and supporting features to Zipari Application Lifecycle Management app built on Salesforce
- Planning and executing scheduled releases for multiple client instances through automation
- Maintaining release notes for each release
- Coordinating code merge for releases. Having a solid understanding of CI/CD Processes
- Assuming ownership and continuous improvement of the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation
- Working closely with development staff to resolve build problems/merge conflicts
- Keeping consistency between Client Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT, and Production
- Experience with Salesforce Managed Packages
- Experience with Second Generation Packaging
- Jenkins, Groovy and Shell scripting languages
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Metadata Type and Dependencies
- Salesforce Admin Certified, Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Certification preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description