Scrum Master / Agile Delivery Manager at Prizeout
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Effectively balance speed and quality within the engineering organization for a growing team.
- Context shift and own multiple different and diverse workflows across squads.
- Facilitate Scrum protocols (Planning, Standups, Review, Retrospective, etc.) as necessary within the teams.
- Assume an ownership role within the team and share accountability with the team on delivery and continuous process improvement.
- Collaborate with product and engineering leads to manage product backlog, communicate product needs to engineering, and remove roadblocks to aid in the team’s progress.
- Coach team members and being a champion for the team within Prizeout.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, with Agile Delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban, etc
- Solid understanding of engineering concepts and/or have committed lines of code in a previous role
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Combination of technical and business acumen to ensure goals, scope, and product domain knowledge is shared and understood by the team
- Team player first and foremost; strong collaborative approach (egos not required) while maintaining a level of self-starter mentality with a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City