DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned income daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees, overdraft fees, and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!The Role:
DailyPay is looking for an impeccably organized, detail-oriented Project Manager to join our growing Implementations Team. As a project manager you will work closely with cross functional teams to drive project progress from pre-sale to launch. You will be responsible for managing resources, anticipating and mitigating risks, communicating across teams, and leading project roll-outs. You must have experience simultaneously managing multiple implementations, meeting project deadlines, juggling competing priorities, and providing best-in-class customer service.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Act as the lead point-of-contact to internal and external stakeholders during implementation.
- Work closely with the core project teams comprising Customer Success Managers (responsible for the business relationship) and Technical Consultants (responsible for product configuration and systems integration) as well as extended teams within the DailyPay organization to ensure timely, quality and smooth onboarding experience for Customers.
- Act as a project champion, ensuring that all stakeholders (internal and external) are on task to complete projects within the agreed upon time schedule.
- Develop and maintain project plans to identify tasks, assign resources, and track deliverables.
- Anticipate risks and roadblocks. Collaborate with internal teams to problem-solve and execute mitigation strategies. Key point of contact to facilitate escalations as necessary to facilitate and negotiate resolutions and ensure project stays on schedule.
- Full ownership of quality project artefacts and documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project. Provide detailed agendas, meeting notes, follow-ups and weekly status updates to keep teams aligned on project progress.
- Schedule and run working group meetings, status meetings and steering committee meetings.
- Identify opportunities to enhance communication and fine-tune education to maximize efficiency across teams.
- Analyze, collaborate and refine the implementation process. Record and share new processes with coworkers to expedite learning among the team.
- Prepare and collaborate on SOW creation, and shepherd to successful execution.
- Maintain and consistently update data in company CRM.
- Mentor and train new team members.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university.
- 5 - 10 + years of experience in Technical Project Management or Implementations.
- PMP certification preferred, or seeking to obtain certification.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent at maintaining up to date quality project documentation and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience working with demanding, high-stakes enterprise accounts, managing C-level stakeholders at the customer level, and supporting the day-to-day needs to manage these relationships.
- A problem-solving attitude and strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a DailyPay champion, with a passion for the organization’s mission and culture.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.