The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.What you’ll do:
- Work on platform-wide supply initiatives that drive innovation in areas such as supply path optimization, transparency and identity
- Assist in the scaling and adoption of TTD’s Unified ID 2.0 initiative from pitch to publisher partners to scaling the solution
- Help manage strategic supply-related projects from testing to scaled completion, working closely with The Trade Desk supply partners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Influence The Trade Desk strategy around new supply-related industry topics by building POVs, working with internal stakeholders to develop scaled product and education solutions to common questions
- Attend client meetings, supplier meetings and industry events on new and important supply topics
- Explore and own partnership opportunities with non-standard ad tech vendors (SSAI, DAI, OMS, etc.). Organize analysis, feedback, next steps and project manage to launch if greenlit.
- Work with marketplace development lead to help define why clients make supply decisions, scope feature updates, drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform, and define new industry standards.
- BA/BS and 6+ years of online advertising experience required
- Experience working with DSPs, ad exchanges, SSPs, publishers, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms is a plus
- Skilled at managing projects from start to finish where attention to detail is critical to success
- Able to quickly learn new areas of the industry and business and assess strategic fit with TTD
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines with top notch organizational skills
- Skilled at building scalable processes
- Self-motivated, successful at moving forward projects with no clear deadline
- Able to collaborate cross functionally and keep stakeholders updated in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.