Senior Program Manager, Enterprise Technology - Manufacturing IT
Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness and driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven and hardworking Senior Program Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will drive planning, program execution, development, and stakeholder management for our Enterprise Technology team. The Enterprise Technology team provides and supports integration between key business systems. This role will be managing projects for the Supply Chain and Manufacturing IT line of business, integrating technologies such and internal systems such as SAP ERP, QMS, MRP, Arena PLM, various MES, SCADA/PLC systems etc, as well as integrations between these systems to support Peloton employees in the US and in our growing Global locations. You will also liaise with cross functional teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
You are required to work with technical staff and lead technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board, process and workflow for the team. You will apply your technical and organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, and mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of Manufacturing IT operations, systems integration, application development, supply chain logistics and operations, service delivery and support, and related services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the Sr. Program Manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously within your program
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Support change management and go-live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework
- Facilitate regular meetings with your scrum team, stakeholders, and vendors
- Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience with Supply Chain systems IT Program Management
- Experience building products to support Manufacturing business teams
- Clear and holistic understanding of interconnected manufacturing systems and the various business teams they are designed to support
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- 5+ years project management experience related to technology
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
“Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.