Latch is looking for a Senior Program Manager, Software. You are an expert in the field of Software Program Management. You are a clear communicator and love working with all kinds of personalities. You have experience running large, cross-functional software development programs and managing deliverables through multiple project managers across functions, and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to do the work. You’re comfortable working through ambiguity: you see those situations as opportunities to develop new standards and close process gaps.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring software and firmware programs are delivered on time and achieve their intended goals. You’ll partner with other members of the Program Team, as well as Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure all stakeholders are aligned and informed throughout the life of a program. As a member of the Software Program Team, you’ll work to uphold and improve upon established software program and project management processes.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully-integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Drive programs from inception to launch
- Work closely with Product and Engineering leads to ensure features are delivered in line with business expectations
- Ensure program contributors and stakeholders at all levels are in the loop on program progress, status, and risks
- Manage schedules and deliverables of broad, cross-functional program teams and track leads
- Work with Senior Leadership to optimize the Software and Firmware roadmaps based on resourcing needs
- Regularly review and recommend refinements to the software program and project management process
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of project or program management experience
- Significant experience with various software development methodologies
- People management experience a plus, but not required
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed startup building the world’s first complete smart access system. We now boast over 200 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City, and a ten minute walk from CalTrain in SOMA San Francisco.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a competitive health package, and an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers. There is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.