Senior Program Manager at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Oversee and evolve all programming (e.g. in person and virtual events, contests and challenges, webinars, etc.) for existing teachers on Skillshare
- Manage 1:1 relationships with our highest-performing teachers on the platform, providing them with content coaching and advice via phone and email
- Collaborate with the Creative team to create content and resources to inspire and educate teachers on how to improve the quality of their classes and find success with students
- Act as an in-house expert on the Skillshare teacher experience and share insights and feedback throughout the company
Why we're excited about you:
- You love building relationships and coaching others to unlock their potential.
- You are an excellent communicator and can craft clear, compelling written content.
- You like solving problems on the ground but can also zoom out and see the big picture.
- You are a planner and organizer who thrives on the details.
- You have an appreciation for the creative community and are excited to work closely with creators and makers.
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll be responsible for retaining and develop strong, personalized relationships with Skillshare’s most valuable teachers.
- Growth: You’ll have the opportunity to wear a lot of hats and take on more responsibility over time.
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.