Senior Technical Program Manager
Senior Technical Program Manager - Role Description
Reporting Relationship: VP, Product Management for Brand Safety and Geo
DoubleVerify is the leading independent platform for digital media measurement software and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry.
The Senior Technical Program Manager Role
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at DoubleVerify, you’ll lead projects across our product, engineering and operations teams, and influence teams that design, develop, test, and deploy software. You will also develop cross team processes and tools to increase team productivity and collaboration. The Senior Technical Program Manager will create project execution plans, identify and mitigate risks, manage schedules, and communicate timelines to stakeholders.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products for brands and partners across the digital landscape. You’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your appetite for problem-solving and ambition to make an impact. Communication skills are incredibly important in this role, as the position interfaces heavily at all levels and across functions.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering, product management and classification operations productivity.
- Manage technology programs by defining milestones and success criteria, identifying and managing risks, and ensuring successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status updates to all levels in the company.
- Strong analytical skills, rigorous attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Program management experience on technical cross-functional projects:
- Experience with automating processes.
- Autodidact - can dive into new subjects, identify knowledge sources and ask the right questions to learn new technologies, markets, and concepts - independently and quickly.
- 2-4 years of experience in Project/Program Management.
- 6+ years of full time work experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in the success of DoubleVerify.