Site Installation Project Manager at Imagen Technologies
Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
We’re looking for a Site Installation Project Manager to deploy and integrate medical imaging equipment into Primary Care settings across the United States. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing the installation of mammography, X-ray, ultrasound, and other equipment at physician practices with a constant focus on professionalism and client satisfaction. On day one you will play an integral part in building the Installations team at Imagen with a short and direct path to leadership for capable candidates. The success of our clients depends on you, so our ideal candidates are technically capable, excellent communicators, and adept at stakeholder management.
As a Site Installation Project Manager, you will:
- Work with new and existing Imagen clients to identify, create, and configure imaging suites within their practices.
- Coordinate and enable the delivery, installation, configuration, and certification of imaging equipment at physician practices across the United States.
- Establish a “playbook” for success, including ideal imaging suite configurations, clear project plans, and customer success materials.
- Be responsible for the timely delivery of both reactive and proactive technical support services on deployed imaging equipment both remotely and at customer sites.
- Serve as a feedback loop for Imagen on what is working, areas for improvement, and potential changes to be aware of on the ground at the provider.
You will love this job if:
- You are a subject matter expert in medical imaging equipment. You have OEM or 3rd party installation experience of multiple imaging modalities. You are familiar with various regulatory certification requirements and processes, such as MQSA for mammography.
- You are familiar with building plans, regulatory requirements for imaging equipment, radiation guidelines, electrical planning, and HVAC systems.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills needed to develop trust and credibility with key practice personnel
- You are well-balanced. You have both the confidence to be an independent representative of Imagen in the field and the awareness to be a team player with diverse client personnel
- You are passionate about improving the lives of patients and primary care providers.
You should get in touch if:
- You have existing OEM or 3rd party Mammography or X-ray installation experience
- You are are capable of managing multiple workstream simultaneous, being highly organized and professional throughout
- You are able to be in field with providers for ~50-75% of the time
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.