Third Summit was developed to serve media freelancers and agencies, offering solutions for staffing, data management, and orchestration, and factoring. It’s our vision to build a community of professionals across the digital media and advertising industry, connecting talent in an unprecedented, future-looking way. Our growing suite of products—including a freelance community for video professionals, cloud-storage platform and payment portal—eliminates many of the barriers to entry and pain points for budding freelancers and veterans alike.
We’re looking to build out our internal engineering team to help execute on Third Summit’s short- and long-term digital strategy. You’ll be joining a small but enthusiastic and growing team that is trying to revolutionize the production freelance market and workflow. The ideal candidate works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and deals professionally with the entire business to meet goals.
In addition to a casual startup work environment, we offer health benefits, flexible time off and the opportunity to earn equity in the company.
We are seeking a Software Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology related projects across various departments.
- Plan and implement software development projects
- Partner with the Lead Engineer and development staff
- Create and organize tickets in JIRA
- Manage, plan and document project pipeline and sprints
- Evaluate new IT strategies and procedures
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing startup environment
- Experience leading agile and related software development methodologies
- Previous experience in technology or other related fields
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Certified Scrum Master preferred