Staff Technical Program Manager
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Staff Technical Program Manager to join our team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
As a Staff Technical Program Manager you will champion stakeholder satisfaction by leading and empowering cross-functional teams in accelerating the delivery of program initiatives. This is a newly created position within a growing TPM function, and you will have the opportunity to help shape a modern technical program management organization. If you are someone who is excited about making a direct impact on the tech roadmap, partnering with leaders across the organization to find innovative solutions to complex problems, and bringing structure and processes to help teams be more efficient, this could be an exciting opportunity for you!
What you’ll get to do:
- Lead large-scale, complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects and initiatives that drive customer value and impact for our users
- Manage technology focused discussions with senior leadership by providing valuable insights and recommendations that guide technology-based and data-driven decisions
- Lead programs by achieving alignment on program scope, release planning, as well as aligning one or more teams on vision, business goals, creating program structure, and securing cross-functional alignment
- Be a key member in building out and expanding the TPM function across the R&D organization, including driving engineering strategy, defining OKRs and KPIs, and building out supporting processes and procedures
- Be a catalyst within the organization – help drive change and advance our Research & Development strategy globally, including building our engineering brand, and developing a learning and knowledge sharing initiative to name a few
- Provide visibility to program status report (issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis to all stakeholders and team members
- Identify and take ownership of tasks to improve developer/engineer efficiency to maximize developer hands on keyboards and minimize unnecessary meetings and communications
You should apply if you have most of this experience:
- 10+ years experience in technical program management or operational role
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science, or similar degree
- Prior experience leading large scale, enterprise programs within a software or SaaS environment
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Strong communication and proven ability to develop relationships, credibility, and rapport with senior executives, technical and non-technical team members
- Deep experience with the software development lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies and best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail, and action orientation
- Strong attention to detail and prior experience managing competing and high priority tasks
- Extensive project management experience and understanding of supporting frameworks, methodologies, and toolsets
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace and the health and safety of our employees is a priority. IAS implemented a policy that requires all employees (with limited exceptions) to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to employment, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Our mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers, and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. For more information, visit integralads.com or email us at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected]. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.