NewsCred is on a mission to make marketing better for everyone. As the world's leading content marketing software, NewsCred provides the world’s most ambitious brands with the best solutions in content creation, marketing management, cross-channel publishing, and measurement. We have built a Content Marketing Platform that has been recognized by Gartner's Magic Quadrant as the leader for the second consecutive year. It’s our belief that Content Marketing Platforms — those rooted in content-rich functionality and infused with global planning and collaboration tools — are equipped to become that strategic centerpiece for modern marketing organizations.
We have set out to build a world-class product that helps teams to plan and collaborate together, transform how they work, knock down silos, and unleash the potential of marketing.
Some of our clients include: Panasonic, Shell, LafargeHolcim, Visa, Bank of America, GE Healthcare, Microsoft, IBM, DirecTV, AT&T, American Express, Bloomberg, Cisco, JPMorgan Chase, Emirates, Epson, Fujitsu, HSBC, HERSHEY’S, Intel, John Frieda, MetLife, Oracle and Samsung.
We also have an incredible culture. Take a look at our “How We Work” document or our Instagram account to get a taste of things. It’s fun here, and you get the opportunity to learn and do more than you would anywhere else.
Learn more at newscred.com.
The Technical Consultant will drive business process discovery and change management efforts by onboarding our enterprise customers onto our software. Technical Consultants will liaise with customers on key technical issues, new integrations, configurations, and analytics set up to ensure our platform is driving long term program success for our customer. As the main customer-facing technical resource, this role is critical to driving product adoption across our customer base.
The Technical Consultant validates the scope of the technical project, coordinates across customer and internal teams to execute on the delivery plan, configures the Newscred CMP software platform, provides end-user training and generally enables the customers to have a fast and productive onboarding experience.
After the onboarding is complete, the Technical Consultant will be engaged in a program depending on when their specialty is required for success, such as complex integrations or ongoing site changes/management. The Technical Consultant works alongside PreSales and Customer Success Engineers and in conjunction with the Advisory and Content team to provide excellent customer experience and drive overall program success.
Internally, the Technical Consultant is the liaison between the customer and R&D and must understand both the customer workflow and product to communicate the needs of the customer.
This is a critical role within the company as Newscred treats customers exceptionally well and takes pride in fostering a highly enthusiastic customer base. This role is a direct contributing factor to our winning service model. All candidates must be able to quickly establish strong, trusted relationships with customers and understand this as critical to success.
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for NewsCred products, providing technical guidance for new and existing clients
- Quickly analyze product requirements from the customer and architect the CMP solution to drive long term adoption
- Configure NewsCred's proprietary software platform for customers including supporting third-party integrations, website development, and setting up analytics
- Manage new enterprise customers’ implementation from late-stage deal alignment to completion of their first 30-90 days of their product experience
- Work closely with PreSales engineers to ensure successful post-sales transition based on any discussions or requirements captured during the sales cycle
- Work closely with product teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects, and enhancement requests, to the R&D team
- Proven project delivery success with at least 3 years of experience in SaaS and/or marketing technology companies
- Experience working in CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Familiarity with JSON, RSS, XML
- Familiarity configuring Google Analytics (i.e GTM and UTM)
- Proficient problem solver with the ability to understand the inner workings of complex systems
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Content Marketing experience is preferred, as is an understanding of the channels and technologies that support it (social, amplification, marketing automation)
- Experience leading training on enterprise software
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Thrives in ambiguity & bringing order to complex situations and issues
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of the time)
Diversity & Inclusion
At NewsCred, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace, and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions. The NewsCred Diversity Council's mission is twofold: We aim to both increase and maintain a diverse workforce, and to create an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, ability, or background. We continue to set goals for ourselves and recognize areas for improvement as we go.
- Medical, vision and dental
- 401k match
- Unlimited vacation days
- 12 week parental leave
- Student Loan Reimbursement program
- Flexible work policy
- Ping pong tables
- Best-in-class compensation plans and equity in the company
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry
- All-company Demo Day/catered lunches every week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.