Technical Program Manager
DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media and drive ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend and helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
The Technical Program Manager Role
As a Technical Program Manager at DoubleVerify, you’ll lead projects across our core product, engineering and operations teams, and influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software. You will develop cross team processes and tools to increase team productivity and collaboration. The Technical Project Manager will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers and partners across the digital landscape. You’ll learn and grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail and appetite for problem-solving. Communication skills are incredibly important in this role, as the position interfaces heavily at all levels and across functions both inside DoubleVerify and with our clients and partners.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering, product management and classification operations productivity.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company.
- Strong analytical skills, rigorous attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Program Management experience on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience with creating tools and automating processes.
- Coding experience:
- SQL and data analysis skills, including hands-on experience.
- Autodidact - can dive into new subjects, identify knowledge sources and ask the right questions to learn new technologies, markets, and concepts - independently and quickly.
- 2-4 years of experience in Project/Program Management.
- 5+ years of full time work experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in the success of DoubleVerify.