adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
We’re looking for a next-generation scrum master. Our ideal candidate embodies true servant leadership, understands Agile is more than a collection of best practices, and has experience managing sprints, deliverables, and milestones.
- Have you helped engineering teams deliver faster by developing project plans, coordinating dependencies, and clearing blockers?
- Do you have experience hosting Agile ceremonies, managing escalations, communications, and stakeholders?
- Can you adapt Agile practices to meet the needs of the project, the team, and the moment?
What You'll Do:
- Be laser-focused on delivery, quality, and scalability
- Take initiatives from concept to project plans with milestones and deliverables
- Translate requirements into acceptance criteria and refined user stories
- Continuously improve in preparation, processes, planning, and execution
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Guide Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Story Refinement, Sprint Demos & Retrospectives
- Manage Sprints and User Stories in Jira across multiple projects
- Document, communicate, and manage processes that help your team excel
- Identify and include key stakeholders and decision makers
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience managing software engineering/development projects using agile methodologies (Scrum preferred)
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- High-level understanding of software technologies like databases, queues, caches, microservices, cloud, code repository, etc.
- Expert using Jira and related project management functions
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile Software Development
- Quick learner and interested in learning new technologies (as needed)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and listening skills (communicates clearly, completely, and concisely with technical and non-technical people)
- Good leadership skills
- Detail-oriented, positive, and motivated
- Excellent documentation skills
Would Be Awesome:
- Digital advertising industry experience
- Previous software engineering experience