Technical Project Manager, Data/Analytics
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
We’re looking for someone to help us improve the processes and communications for the teams that manage the data and analytics that runs our applications, and the data our applications produce. We are looking for someone who is able to:
- Translate business objectives into execution at both a tactical and strategic level
- Work with multiple delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of technical project planning and delivery for end-to-end intake, data management engineering work, and reporting analytic development.
- Ensure data are collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues, and drive issues to closure.
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, and stakeholders to drive focus on strategic program objectives and optimize program delivery. This includes supporting and holding resources accountable for their responsibilities within the program
- Promote continuous improvement
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives
- Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward
- Accept and provide a high level of feedback to colleagues to encourage an open and collaborative culture
- Monitor and resolve end-to-end process for things like repetitive pain points, sticking points, and blockers
- 3+ years experience managing complex data and analytics technical programs
- Solid understanding of relevant technology in a distributed, cloud-based environment
- Past experience in driving projects and programs for data/analytics
- Past experience driving assessment of vendors, third party services, and programs
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives as well as technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to triage, prioritize, track, and drive initiatives across diverse workstreams
- Possess outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Information Systems OR Computer Science bachelor’s degree, OR equivalent knowledge and experience
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.