Technical Project Manager, Infrastructure
Blink Health is fixing how broken, opaque, and unfair healthcare is. We're a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission. We’re changing healthcare through technology and transparency. With our proprietary technology, everyone now has access to the lowest prices on over 15,000 medications. But there is more work to do.
We are a continuously learning, curious, collaborative team dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the experienced and talented team to get this done.
About the role:
We’re looking for someone to help us improve the processes and communications for the teams that manage the infrastructure that runs our applications, and the data our applications produce. We are looking for someone who has:
- A strong eye for detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- The ability to communicate about technical topics to engineering and management
- Eager to help create something that improves people’s live
- Passion for improving a team effectiveness by adding simple, useful processes and removing unnecessary, time consuming procedures
- Comfort coordinating with other managers to integrate project with other applications.
- At least 2 years of project management experience, working with multiple teams across disciplines
- Experience developing and maintaining a technical project plan, and reporting on the progress of that project
- Practice working with engineering teams to capture technical requirements as stories, and estimate the size and complexity of those stories
- Comfortable working with variables and strive to create clarity for the team
- Desire to work in a high-paced startup environment, where projects are iterative and where responsibilities may become broader, or more specialized, over time
- Technical knowledge - an engineering background/skills are highly preferred, but not required.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first.
It's our ambition that everyone at Blink is doing the best work of their lives.
Your professional development is paramount. Not only will you have the opportunity to learn alongside some of the best in the business, but we also host a multitude of structured in-office learning opportunities: extensive onboarding, Brown Bags, Women's leadership classes, deep dives on health care issues, Book Club, and our Blink Thinks series with external guests. We have a number of personalized programs --- including weekly check-ins with your manager and Blink Individualized Growth (aka B.I.G.) Plans ---- to ensure you are always growing.
In addition to the satisfaction of working for a mission-driven company, we offer a competitive salary, fully-sponsored healthcare, stock options, communal breakfast and lunch every day, Blink-sponsored clubs, monthly events, happy hours, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.