Technical Project Manager at Reonomy
- Produce easily digestible reports of status, team progress, dependencies, and roadblocks.
- Manage the execution of deliverables, both short and long-term, via clearly defined milestones, and timelines
- Communicate with client to create transparency, share roadmaps, and provide regular progress reports.
- Facilitate and solidify project processes by creating, managing, and updating documentation
- Work with client and company, as necessary, to mitigate dependencies and resolve blockers.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Track team, role, and overall capacity at the sprintly and quarterly level to drive sprint planning needs respectively.
- Create processes with engineers to help teams achieve their commitments and schedules.
- 3+ year experience in tech industry, 2+ years experience in project management capacity related to software implementation
- Experience with salesforce preferred
- Familiar with Jira, Asana or similar project management system
- Familiar with agile techniques such as CICD, continuous release, automated testing, pairing or Kanban, XP, Lean, SAFe, etc.
- Familiar with technologies such as python, react, SQL and elastic search
- Commercial Real Estate domain knowledge is a significant plus
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on Medical, Vision and Dental Healthcare Plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and Commuter Benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team happy hours!