Technical Project Manager at Prizeout
WHAT IS PRIZEOUT?
Prizeout is a first-in-class solution that offers innovative alternative methods to the traditional cash-out process. We connect brands that are looking to acquire and retain customers with platforms that have users who are looking to withdraw funds.
At Prizeout, you will be able to make an immediate impact at an early-stage start-up with the unique opportunity to grow with us by joining at an exciting time. We are a small, collaborative team looking for like-minded individuals that are eager to dive right in from day one.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Assume an ownership role within the technology team and share accountability with the team on delivery and continuous process improvement
- Collaborate with product to manage product backlog, communicate product needs to engineering, and remove roadblocks to aid in the team’s progress
- Create crisp and complete status reporting to senior engineering and product leadership
- Coach team members, manage relationships, and advocate and be a champion for the team within Prizeout
- Channel creativity and teamwork to get various initiatives across the line
- Facilitate protocols (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master or similar experience managing projects in an engineering environment; experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe methodologies is a plus
- Combination of technical and business acumen to ensure goals, scope, and product domain knowledge is shared and understood by the team
- Experience at a fast-paced startup or in a similar environment is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication along with leadership skills
- Team player first and foremost; strong collaborative approach (egos not required) while maintaining a level of self-starter mentality with a get-it-done approach
- Must be willing to work full-time in New York City