Cockroach Labs is the creator of CockroachDB, the most highly evolved cloud-native, distributed SQL database on the planet that scales fast, survives anything, and thrives anywhere. We created CockroachDB to unshackle teams from the constraints of their database. Join us on our mission to enable every developer to build world-changing applications!About the Role
We are looking for a Technical Sales Enablement Specialist to join our revenue team and drive the development and readiness of our Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams. In this role, you will build on our existing sales enablement program with role specific onboarding and ongoing technical sales enablement curriculum. You will combine technical sales and customer success experience with an understanding of learning principles and an ability to develop a comprehensive enablement plan.You Will
- Partner with Sales Engineering and Customer Success leadership to formalize onboarding and continuous enablement programs
- Develop and maintain technical sales training curriculum, including self paced courses, online certification exams and instructor led training
- Project manage build of new technical enablement resources, working closely with Product Management, Marketing and SE & CS leadership
- Manage logistics of SE and CS onboarding and continuous enablement
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement on program deliverables for the Revenue organization
- Serve as the liaison with the Education team to determine areas of collaboration
In your first 30 days, you will complete our general and sales onboarding programs and learn about our message and product. We believe that it's essential for you to take this first month to become familiar with our technology and our company.
In your first 60 days, you will assess the current and future enablement needs of our SE and Customer Success teams. You will build a plan for onboarding and ongoing enablement that addresses the critical competencies for each role.
After 3 months, you'll be fully integrated into the team. You will execute on the plans you have developed and build curriculum in partnership with internal Subject Matter Experts. You will provide ongoing support program management for biweekly technical enablement sessions and take ownership of technical enablement content and resources.
- 3+ years in a technical sales or customer support role at an enterprise software company
- A strong understanding of modern infrastructure and database technologies
- Proven program management skills
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to teach complex technical concepts
- Experience in a technical or sales enablement role
- Knowledge of learning and enablement principles
The Cockroach Labs Revenue Operations team is dedicated to driving operational effectiveness and ensuring the success of our rapidly growing revenue organization. The mission of our Sales Enablement team is to empower customer facing functions with the training, processes and tools they need to successfully grow the business.Our Benefits
- 100% health insurance coverage (for you and your dependents!)
- Paid parental leave (with baby bucks)
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Education reimbursement
- Relocation support
Cockroach Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at [email protected].