Vice President, Data Partnerships
Crossix is looking for the right person to lead our data partnerships team. We are looking for an experienced leader who can independently drive successful partnerships with healthcare organizations. This is an entrepreneurial role and you will have an opportunity to build a team from the ground up. You will be part of the New Products Team at Crossix and will leverage years of experience to engage with, develop solutions for, and negotiate agreements with new data partners. In addition, you will be expected to cultivate and grow relationships with existing data partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to help us build our data partner relationships as well as support all our new product initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Drive initial engagement with various healthcare organizations, managing inbound leads as well as developing and executing strategies for engaging with new strategic partners.
- Navigate discussions and negotiate commercial agreements
- Hold ultimate responsibility for customer success with all data partners. This includes delivering on products and services we provide to our partners.
- Recruit and hire a team to service and develop relationships as well as identify new opportunities for collaboration
- Bring high-energy, adaptable, and entrepreneurial enthusiasm to this unique opportunity
What You've Done
- Minimum 15 years’ experience of proven customer success in a sales or service capacity
- Minimum 15 years’ experience working in the health care ecosystem with specific knowledge of healthcare data partners
- Able to lead negotiations, think quickly and strategically about ways to create value through partnerships
- Functional knowledge of health care privacy laws, regulations and de-identification methods
- Successfully navigated and led teams in a cross-functional and very fast-paced environment
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.