Vice President of Program Strategy & Execution at Covera Health
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses, which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Starting in radiology, we are using our proprietary quality analytics framework to help people recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the nation to potentially impact millions of patient lives.
About the role
As the Vice President of Program Strategy & Execution (Operations) at Covera Health, you'll work with Covera Health’s executive team to strategically and tactically lead the roll-out of our Radiology Centers of Excellence program (and potentially, other strategic programs) with new clients, as well as ensure the on-going operational success of them. In the immediate near term, you will be accountable for defining the key requirements of the program(s), overseeing their implementation(s), monitoring post-launch performance, and optimizing their performance by leveraging data-driven insights.
You will be expected to:
- Be a problem solver, in everything you do. Be analytical and data-driven, critical and creative, and tactical and action-oriented.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Covera Health’s programs and capabilities, as well as those of existing and new clients to support the development and/or enhancement of Covera Health’s Centers of Excellence and clinical analytics programs.
- Engage clients, third party administrators, and other vendor partners to strategize, develop, implement, and monitor Covera Health’s programs.
- Build and scale a team, as needed, to support key project implementations, program-specific analytics, and post-execution monitoring to ensure expected results.
- Take ownership of and lead key projects, including providing oversight and accountability, setting milestones, charting timelines, determining deliverables, allocating resources, tracking progress, facilitating cross-functional meetings, communicating performance, etc.
- Think critically to foresee and overcome potential implementation risks and issues, and be a driver to develop solutions and collaborate with partners to implement them.
- Meaningfully contribute to the operations and optimization of post-program launch activities including, but not limited to, resolving data and process issues, conducting data analysis on program operations, driving program enhancements, and collaborating with internal and external partners to execute key initiatives and/or resolve key issues.
- Perform other duties and contribute to additional initiatives/projects, as deemed appropriate by the Company’s management team.
- B.A. or Master’s degree.
- 10+ years of work experience focused on complex project implementation and/or program management operations at a management consulting firm, healthcare start-up, high-growth health insurance company, or innovative care delivery organization.
- Experience working with large, traditional organizations (ideally, healthcare payers).
- Prior work experience in a dynamic startup environment preferred.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across various departments and roles.
- Strong communicator with excellent ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance (with premiums fully covered), FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!