Workplace Project Manager
We’re Ushering in a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Workplace Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, roll out and execution of global initiatives that improve the day to day experience of all employees. They will be central to translating long term strategy into tactical plans and transform the Workplace org into a proactive, metrics driven team. Key projects range from objectives that digitize the function to full scale capital projects, build outs and relocations.
A day in the life of a Workplace Project Manager:You’ll be reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Global Workplace and Real Estate, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Develop, implement, and manage Workplace objectives and processes to meet strategic goals across all global locations
- Create project plans and timelines to support team priorities and deliver timely completion for all initiatives
- Drive continuous improvements in service levels and quality across all Workplace fuctions
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with cross functional stakeholders to achieve organizational objectives and ensure uniform delivery globally
- Create and maintain financial and schedule data for respective projects
- Project manage expansion and relocation projects, working with internal and external (architects, contractors, etc) stakeholders to deliver completed space on time and on budget
- Ensure project programming meets local requirements and conforms to design/build standards
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure scope accuracy (design, IT/AV, etc.)
- Conduct site visits and walkthroughs for space evaluation, construction progress, furniture installs, and project completion.
- Minimum 8 years prior experience in workplace operations and capital projects with an emphasis in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, facilities management or a related field
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Experience directly managing full range of workplace services through expansion & growth
- A business partnering approach, with high standards for integrity and ethics
- Experience and proven leadership in large scale project planning, reporting and budgeting
- Quick-thinking, hard-working, and fast-learning
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience working on a globally dispersed team within a fast-paced, fast-growing organization. Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively, managing multiple competing priorities and navigating ambiguity.
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.