Account Executive at IrisVR
IrisVR is developing pioneering technology for the building industry that is radically changing the way buildings are designed and constructed. There are even a few buildings in the NYC skyline that were designed using the IrisVR Prospect software. We help many of the largest architecture and construction firms deploy AR and VR in their offices, and we work closely with their project teams to develop interfaces and workflows that are defining the next generation of immersive collaboration and design.
We're currently looking for an individual contributor on our small, but quickly growing sales team. This role will report to the CEO and will involve showing potential customers the ROI of our products and the value of virtual reality to their business.
- Pursue mid-market and enterprise sales opportunities within new and existing customers globally.
- Refine and iterate on our sales scripts and playbook, taking initiative to improve the sales team's approach to an emerging market.
- Build relationships with prospects in architecture and construction through VR meetings, trade shows, and events.
- Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence decision makers at target markets.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals.
- 2+ years experience selling SaaS and 5+ years general sales experience
- Experience in the AECO industry and exposure to BIM, pre-construction, or construction administration
- A consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quota and revenue goals
- Analytical, detail-driven, and a master multitasker
- Comfort selling to a range of buyers - from C-level executives to project managers
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Open vacation policy.
- A great office environment in the heart of NYC at Union Square.
- The opportunity to work alongside the leaders in Immersive Technologies.
- Access to the latest virtual reality and augmented reality hardware.
If this sounds interesting to you, submit your resume and a quick note explaining why you’d make a great addition to our team.