Transfix, named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Startups" in 2018, is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $800 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Join us, and leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining truckload business throughout the country, with prospective customers over $500 million in revenue.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Hunt new sales opportunities (specifically larger enterprises) by leveraging network and heavy cold-calling. This is a full sales life cycle role.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan to meet/exceed company goals.
- Develop a mastery of our proprietary TMS and application and have a strong ability to demonstrate the benefits and abilities of both.
- Ensure that our new clients' transition is wildly successful.
- Understand and support the policies and procedures of Transfix.
- You give all it takes to win. You have at least 2+ years of successful sales experience.
- You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability to the table. You're trustworthy and follow through with your commitments.
- You're an active listener and listen to the customer's needs. You enjoy developing relationships and interpersonal interactions.
- You're a self starter and go the extra mile.
- You can communicate effectively and concisely (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
- You hustle. You are driven by numbers and aren’t afraid of aggressive goals.
- You are familiar with Salesforce CRM
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work exp.).
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.