Account Executive at Ohi
As an Account Executive at Ohi, you will also be responsible for building strong sales processes and systems. You will be part of a team that prioritises honesty, teamwork, accountability and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratising same-day delivery for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, better and more sustainable shopping experience.
- Build relationships with potential customers, represent the brand values of integrity and trustworthiness
- Regularly talk to customers to better understand their needs and provide feedback to the product and tech team to continuously improve Ohi’s product
- Run demos and meetings to generate new business
- Plan and execute an account strategy to close new business
- Remain in frequent contact with customers to make sure Ohi’s product is serving their needs, and tell them about new products Ohi is rolling out
- 2+ years as a proven Mid-Market Account Executive
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial seller, who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about sales
Ohi is building the “Amazon Prime Now” experience for e-commerce brands, providing Amazon levels of speed and data intelligence to every other company. Our platform helps e-commerce companies position inventory into micro-warehouses within cities, and provides the technology to enable fulfillment from these spaces – replacing the existing 3PL network with one capable of doing one-day and same-day delivery at a low cost. We are located in NYC in Grand Central Tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.