SingleSprout is disrupting the recruiting industry by pairing our proprietary technology with excellent recruiters to help socially-conscious and tech-focused startups grow their teams. We have a 40+ person team (headquarters in New York City, and a secondary office in Los Angeles). SingleSprout is taking off and we need people to ensure the success of our current and growing recruiting team.
- Manage your pipeline and secure new candidates by sourcing and engaging with the best Software Engineers while building positive, lasting relationships.
- Build rapport with candidates to understand their needs and select the right companies to match them with.
- Understand your candidate's needs and requirements as well as collaborate with the client-facing account management team to understand what our clients are building, what their tech challenges are, and who they are looking for.
- In-person meetings to further establish relationships with your candidates, negotiating contracts, and being able to eloquently speak about 80+ tech companies in NYC.
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- You have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in full life-cycle sales.
- You are hungry, determined, collaborative and a hard worker.
- You're motivated by and passionate about the opportunity to learn.
- You're a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- You constantly push yourself to think differently.
- You strive to build quality relationships with people of varied expertise.
Benefits and Perks
- Assisted individual and family medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Free weekly team lunches
- Free monthly MTA
- Quarterly company events
- Company sponsored talks (recruiting and start-ups)
SingleSprout is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.