Account Executive at Amplicare
With an audacious goal to impact 1 billion patients by 2030, we believe that pharmacies will have one of the most transformative roles in fixing healthcare as we know it.
Amplicare is the leading decision-automation platform that intelligently identifies relevant opportunities for healthcare providers to proactively improve patient care.
Every day we strive to make healthcare more open, transparent, and accessible to all through our core values of integrity, innovation, empowerment, transparency & humanity. Learn more about what that means to us at: https://amplicare.com/about-us/our-story/.
If you are interested in working with an industry leader with a startup vibe and are interested in making a meaningful impact in the health tech space, seize this opportunity to join the Amplicare team today.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the ideal candidate for this role exhibits all of our company's core values: You are a go-getter who is also a team player that is a productive communicator. You are an innovative problem solver who is self-motivated and self-directed. You are highly organized and rarely feel overwhelmed with a heavy workload or aggressive goals. Your work is led by your passion for our mission to help healthcare providers become superheroes to their patients. You absolutely love sales and that is your career of choice where you feel you excel. And most importantly, you are a person of integrity. You are passionate about healthcare.
The successful Account Executive will look through the lens of customer experience and work proactively and collaboratively with other stakeholders (Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Dev) to ensure successful onboarding and adoption, while providing exceptional client service. It’s not just about closing sales; we succeed when we help our clients succeed.
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Suggest applicable and relevant upsells/cross-sells to current customers
- Ability to make 50+ phone calls throughout the day to prospects
- Find and generate new business opportunities through high volume telesales activities, leading online product demonstrations, attending industry conferences, as well as working with the product and development team to enhance our products
- Ability to take a prospect through the entire sales process from lead generation, qualifying leads (budget, capacity, timing) and demonstrating value: linking prospect needs, wants, and desires to product(s)) to managing objections and closing the sale.
- Mentor & lead by example for future new hires
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Capable of speaking out and taking initiativ
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-taught learner that can adapt to a fast growing company
- 5-7 years of high volume telesales and/or inside sales experience
- Comfortable speaking with customers with confidence, handling objections, and understanding their needs
- Strong written communication skills which gives you the ability to effectively convey ideas in writing
- A relationship builder that possesses strong persuasive, objection handling, and communication skills
- Customer service skills which gives you the ability to deal with clients effectively providing a great experience
- Time management skills which gives you the ability to finish your tasks and projects on time and in good form
- Critical thinker and problem solver with the ability to make good decisions, and take appropriate action to solve problems
- You thrive on feedback and love to continuously improve your skills in your sales trade; you are coachable and do not get defensive with feedback but rather process it with a view to advance and hone your sales skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to travel to participate in trade shows
- You deem yourself a workaholic and have interest in working in a tech startup
- Interest and willingness to learn and read up on healthcare industry to keep knowledge current
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Familiarity with Challenger Sales Methodology preferred
- College degree preferred
- Director of Sales
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
- Generous holiday and PTO Policy
- Free coffee/tea, snacks
- Office Rooftop
$60K-$70K (salary) + uncapped commission - OTE: $90K+