Clyde is an end-to-end product protection platform that is re-thinking the way retailers increase loyalty and drive revenue, and the way customers manage their purchases. We are tackling the $50B per year extended warranty market and becoming the de facto solution in the space by leveraging an intense focus on product, design, and customer experience. Clyde delivers product protection plans directly to consumers as they shop, owning the relationship from purchase to claim submission to resolution. We know that the relationship between retailers and their customers is far from over after checkout, so we’re building products to deliver value at every stage of this relationship.
As an Account Executive at Clyde, you will drive Clyde’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective Partner’s and turning them into delighted and enriched Clyde users. You’ll manage inbound and outbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in partnering with Clyde) and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new Partner’s before handing them off to Partner Success.
What You’ll Do
- Identify high-potential prospective users from inbound and outbound leads
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for startups and small/medium businesses
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product, Marketing and Partner Success operations teams to help amplify our growth trajectory
This is the position for you if...
- You are looking to sell a product you can believe in, the market needs, and is the cutting edge solution in its space.
- You are as analytical as you are persuasive. You know your way around a spreadsheet and use facts to create your case.
- You have a passion for helping others.
- You thrive in a competitive environment.
What We Look For
- 2+ years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Bonus points for experience in SaaS and/or b2b2c technology
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and commerce
Who are we?
Clyde is a product and design led organization founded in 2017 in NYC by a customer-obsessed team of designers, engineers, operators, and successful former founders. We have partnered with some of the top investors in the world to help us achieve our vision.
Why should you join us?
Clyde is building an incredibly thoughtful suite of products with enormous potential. We are a highly resourceful, motivated, and collaborative team, and we value diversity of all kinds. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. All members of our team will have ample opportunities for professional growth, plus, we offer competitive salaries and equity packages, health insurance, unlimited time off with a mandatory 10 days, a vacation fund, and a creative culture. We are building a really exciting company and can’t wait for you to join us.