Account Manager, Key Accounts at Bizzabo
Do you thrive under the pressure of rapid growth in support of large, complex accounts?
The Account Manager, Key Accounts is responsible for maintaining and growing a book of $4MM+ across Bizzabo's most strategic and complex enterprise logos. In addition to transactional sales, you will work closely with the Global Account Manager to open up opportunities inside of new business units, regional locations and other initiatives. You will partner with the Global Account Manager to direct the outbound methodology and strategy by managing weekly syncs with the pod's Account Development Manager and continuously iterating on the most effective approach. You will represent their business cleanly and accurately through administrative excellence in Bizzabo's sales and forecasting tools and drive accountability across each layer of the pod.
Bizzabo is the leading event success platform for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events. Bizzabo’s all-in-one event software helps companies measure, manage, and scale events towards key business outcomes—empowering every organizer, marketer, exhibitor, and attendee to unleash the power of professional events. Bizzabo powers events for brands like Amazon, Electronic Arts, Financial Times, Forbes, Siemens, and Salesforce, to name a few. The company was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has hundreds of Bizzaboers working around the globe.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including bi-weekly sponsored lunches, bi-weekly happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
- Our office is located on 27th and Broadway south of Madison Square Garden. This vibrant neighborhood includes great lunch spots, train accessibility, and views of the Empire State Building.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transactional full cycle sales including upsells on registrations and/or software elements
- Simple renewals including -120 day engagement motion
- Collaborate with CSMs and SAs to ensure optimal product enablement
- Collaborate with SEs to address complex business needs and workflows
- Creative input on outbound methodology and tactics to uncover new opportunities across overall account universe
- Strategic input on account mapping and outreach
- 20-30% travel
Who you are:
- Highly self-driven, with a strong sense of motivation
- Strong, confident, and nuanced communicator
- Agile, collaborative, and elastic work style
- Relentless in your learning
- Both tactical and strategic / creative
- Familiar with CS, CX or Sales
What you have:
- 3-5 years Account Management experience in rapid growth environments (SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Organized, pressure tested time and project management skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Executive level communication skills (oral/written)
- Strong, cross functional team collaboration capabilities
- Familiarity with the Fortune 500 (direct experience inside of your book)
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly